Jessica Alba Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights is such a pretty style. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by applying smoothing cream to damp hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush. If you have naturally wavy or frizzy hair, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
3. Rub a few drops of shine serum between your palms and glide them over the ends of your bob to hide the appearance of any split ends.
4. For that sexy touch, flip your hair to one side. This will also add volume to your look (which is a huge bonus).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Jane Fonda Short, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Lisa Rinna Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Marion Cotillard Wavy, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Rihanna Short, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna's edgy-yet-flirty hairstyle is a brave choice to make. See how to get the look:
1. If your hair isn't already cut like hers, ask your stylist for a cropped cut in back and longer layers in front.
2. Create an extreme side part and bring your hair over to the other side. (This might not stay put at first, but keep styling it this way to get the shape to stick.)
3. Blow dry your front layers with a round brush, curving them to the side. Don't lift hair up too much, or else your bangs will look like they did in the 4th grade.
4. Apply a bit of pomade to the ends for a shiny, piece-y look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles