Lena Dunham's Short, Brunette, Funky, Layered Hairstyle
1. To get Lena Dunham's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair, then spritz with a shine spray and a heat protectant.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth over the top layer of your hair.
4. For layered styles, apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piecey finish.
See More Lena Dunham Hairstyles
Olivia Palermo's Short, Layered, Tousled Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Oliva Palermo's Short Layered, Tousled Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is an easy way to style hair on the go. To get her look:
1. To get Olivia Palermo's hairstyle, leave hair unwashed for one or two days, since dirty hair creates more texture.
2. Part hair down the middle and pull all the hair over one shoulder.
3. Start braid high at the nape of your neck and continue all the way down.
4. Secure hair with elastic and pull out accent strands for a messier look.
5. Mist hair lightly with finishing spray for added hold.
See More Olivia Palermo Hairstyles
Lisa Rinna Short, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle is an edgy way to style short hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray to give it extra hold.
2. Rough dry your hair using just your hands and a blow dryer until it's completely dry.
3. Wrap the ends of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron and twist the barrel outward to flip out your hair.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob is a trendy way to style an angled bob. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening balm to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jane Fonda Short, Blonde, Layered Hairstyle
Jane Fonda Short, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Dianna Agron Short, Layered, Bob with Bangs
Patricia Heaton Short, Straight, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Short, Straight, Layered Bob
Jane Lynch Short, Layered, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Emma Thompson Short, Curly, Layered, Blonde Bob
Ashlee Simpson Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Taraji P. Henson Short, Straight, Layered, Black Bob
Lauren Cohan Short, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Sharon Osbourne Short, Red Hairstyle
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Keira Knightley Short, Straight, Chic Bob
Jessica Stroup Short, Chic, Brunette Bob
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Janet Jackson Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Short, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Tousled Bob
Jessica Alba's messy bob is perfect for no-fuss girls. See why:
1. Apply a dallop of texturizing mousse and tousle your hair with your hands while blow drying. Use your fingers to dry your bangs as well.
2. Voila! See how easy that was?
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Victoria Beckham Short, Layered Hairstyle
Victoria Beckham Short, Layered, Chic Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles