Vanessa Hudgens Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Layered, Black Hairstyle is an edgy way to style short hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, mist damp hair with texturizing spray to give it extra hold.
2. Rough dry your hair using just your hands and a blow dryer until it's completely dry.
3. Wrap the ends of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron and twist the barrel outward to flip out your hair.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katy Perry Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob is a trendy way to style an angled bob. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening balm to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Patricia Heaton Short, Straight, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Lauren Cohan Short, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Keira Knightley Short, Straight, Chic Bob
Janet Jackson Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles