Lena Dunham's Short, Brunette, Funky, Layered Hairstyle
1. To get Lena Dunham's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair, then spritz with a shine spray and a heat protectant.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth over the top layer of your hair.
4. For layered styles, apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piecey finish.
See More Lena Dunham Hairstyles
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Katy Perry Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Edgy, Layered, Funky Bob is a trendy way to style an angled bob. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening balm to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Victoria Beckham Short, Layered Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles