Jamie-Lynn Sigler Short, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cryus' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle makes shorter hair look voluminous and sexy. Try her style:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, apply a palm-sized amount of volumizing mousse onto damp hair and blow dry 2-inch sized sections one at a time using a large round brush.
2. Tease your hair at the roots and crown to create height.
3. Mist a 2-inch section of hair with styling spray and wrap the lower portion around an extra-large curling iron. Hold in place for a few seconds to set the curl and then release. Repeat all over, rolling the front sections toward your face.
4. Run a wide-toothed comb through your hair in the direction of the curl to blend it into soft waves.
5. Mist your hair thoroughly with a finishing spray to tame flyaways and boost shine.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ali Larter Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Charlize Theron's Short, Curly, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Bob
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Christina Hendricks' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Red Bob
Jennifer Grey Short, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style shoulder-length hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly off-center.
2. Apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap 1-inch sections at a time around a medium-sized curling iron to get loose waves.
4. Mist your waves with a bit of salt spray, and finger comb through them to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights is such a pretty style. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by applying smoothing cream to damp hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush. If you have naturally wavy or frizzy hair, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
3. Rub a few drops of shine serum between your palms and glide them over the ends of your bob to hide the appearance of any split ends.
4. For that sexy touch, flip your hair to one side. This will also add volume to your look (which is a huge bonus).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jodie Foster Short, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Sophia Bush Short, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Tina Fey Short, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Helena Christensen Short, Chic, Brunette Shag with Bangs
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.