Kaley Cuoco with a Short, Blonde, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kaley Cuoco’s hairstyle, start by applying a gel to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a paddle brush. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair. 3. Rub a dime-sized amount of pomade between your hands. 4. Smooth your hair tight against your head. 5. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Anne Hathaway with a Short, Wavy, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures, Photos, and More - Beauty Riot
1. To get Anne Hathaway’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then rough dry using your hands. Push your hair up as you go to create volume. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 1 1/4-inch curling wand and wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the barrel in opposite directions. Hold each section for 10 seconds before releasing. 3. Spray your hair with a salt spray. 4. Scrunch your hair with your hands to define curls and add texture. 5. Use your hands to smoothe a shine serum over your hair. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Ginnifer Goodwin's Short, Sophisticated, Chic, Straight Hairstyle
Alicia Keys' Chic, Short, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway's Short, Sophisticated, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Hairstyle is a stylish way to keep your hair off your face. Get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, start by applying a styling cream to damp hair, focusing on the roots.
2. Create a deep side part and use a fine-toothed comb to comb hair up and over to the side. Then tuck your hair behind your ear. Slick back your hair on the opposite side of your part with more styling cream.
3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Milla Jovovich's Short, Sophisticated, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Watson's Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Rihanna's Short, Black, Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Rihanna's Short, Black, Chic, Sophisticate Hairstyle is an edgy look for pixie cuts. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry completely.
2. Apply a workable pomade onto the palms of your hands, then distribute throughout your hair, smoothing and shaping the ends for a soft finish.
3. Use a wide-toothed comb to create piecey texture, and then spritz a shine serum all over to finish.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Chelsea Kane's Short, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Michelle Williams' Short, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Lori Loughlin's Medium, Formal, Sophisticated, Short, Bob Hairstyle
January Jones' Short, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get January Jones' hairstyle, part damp hair on preferred side and spray with texturizing spray for hold.
2. Blow dry hair completely dry with a round brush, curling ends inward.
3. Using small to medium-size hot rollers, depending on hair length, roll small 1 -inch sections of hair around the roller. Place throughout the sides and back of the whole head. When rollers are cool, remove them from hair.
4. To create the soft wave, comb hair lightly with a bristle brush. (Jones' hairstyle recommends Mason Pearson brushes.)
5. When hair is brushed into a smooth style, push the waves into place with some grooming creme on your fingertips. Finish with flexible-hold hairspray.
See More January Jones Hairstyles
Malin Akerman Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Rooney Mara Chic, Sophisticated, Straight, Black Updo
Rooney Mara Chic, Straight, Black, Sophisticated Updo
Carey Mulligan Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Michelle Williams Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Michelle Williams Short, Chic Hairstyle
Jane Fonda Short, Layered, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Emma Watson Short, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Hayden Panettiere Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle is reminiscent of a 1920's flapper look. Here's how hairstylist Natasha Sunshine says to steal her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgen's hairstyle, start with wet or damp hair.
2. After blotting out excess water with a towel, part your hair to the side and apply a generous amount of gel through your hair.
3. Starting with the hair around your face, place one finger over a section of hair (near the part), and pull the hair forward to create a wave pattern.
4. Pin it in place to set the wave. Do this however many times you'd like, the more pins you use, the more finger waves you'll get.
5. Once the wave has set, remove the pins and mist your finger waves generously with strong-hold hairspray to keep the style in place.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Milla Jovovich Short, Sophisticated Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Jane Lynch Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Olivia Munn Short, Straight Bob
Christina Ricci Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Watson Short, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Julie Andrews Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle gives off a boho-chic vibe. Steal her style:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it nice and sleek.
4. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray, and slip on a cool, funky hair accessory to finish the look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Anna Wintour Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Bob with Bangs
Sarah Clarke Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Bob
Julia Jones Short, Straight, Chic, Black Bob
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde Updo
Barbara Walters Short, Sophisticated, Tousled, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Sophia Bush Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Heidi Klum Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Selma Blair Short, Black, Straight Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Short, Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Christina Hendricks' Romantic, Red Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle
Tina Fey Short, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Rashida Jones Short, Wavy Bob with Bangs
Hayden Panettiere Short, Blonde, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Marion Cotillard Short, Straight, Brunette Bob
Hayden Panettiere Short, Blonde, Chic Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Short, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Zoe Saldana's Short, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Calista Flockhart Short Curly Brunette Hairstyle
Ellen Pompeo Short, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Tina Fey Short, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Curly Blonde Bob
Dita von Teese Short, Black, Wavy Hairstyle
Salma Hayek Straight Bob
1. Part your hair down the middle and apply a shine serum.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. When you reach your ends, curl them under to get the sexy curve you see here.
3. For extra sheen, spritz your finished look with a shine spray. See More Salma Hayek Hairstyles
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Tia Mowry Short Bob with Bangs
Rihanna Short Updo
Rihanna's longer-on-top style is rolled up and back for a glam evening look. Get the look:
1. Apply medium-hold gel to damp hair and comb through to distribute.
2. Blow dry the top with a 1-inch round brush. Roll hair up and away from the face to create the smooth, glam curls. Once hair is dry, pin back any strands that aren't cooperating.
3. Set with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Bob
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Mary J. Blige Short, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sexy, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Kate Bosworth Chic, Straight Bob
Jessica Simpson Short, Blunt Bob
Jessica Simpson Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba Short, Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba's blunt cut is a killer look for edgy girls who like to flirt ... with their hair. To get it:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing lotion to ends, then part hair.
3. Blow dry, using a flat, paddle brush to keep hair sleek and smooth.
4. Work a bit of pomade into ends to make it look slightly piecy, without seeming pixie-ish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles