Scarlett Johansson with a Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy Hairstyle.
Scarlett Johansson's Short, Blonde, Straight, Edgy hairstyle is a flirty look that works especially well with pink lips and a matching dress. Get the look:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson’s hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair, using your hands to add texture.
2. Rub a dollop of pomade between your hands and smooth them over the top of your hair.
3. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Alexa Chung with a Short, Straight, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Alexa Chung’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry, using your fingers to add texture. Part your hair slightly off-center. 2. Mist a spray pomade over the top half of your hair, and smooth it with your hands. 3. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Alexa Chung Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Short, Straight, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Kristen Stewart’s hairstyle, apply a firm-hold pomade to damp hair. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Use a fine-tooth comb to sweep your hair away from your face. 3. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 4. Rub pomade on any loose strands. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kristen Stewart Hairstyles
Anne Hathaway's Short, Straight, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Sharapova's Short, Blonde, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle
Katy Perry Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob is a new color for the singer. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry hairstyle, ask your stylist for an angled bob and temporary hair color. Start by parting your hair slightly to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Finish by running a few drops of shine serum over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Mena Suvari Short, Straight, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Straight, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Patricia Heaton Short, Straight, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Emma Watson Short, Chic, Brunette, Straight Hairstyle
Michelle Williams Short, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Keira Knightley Short, Straight, Chic Bob
Kate Gosselin Short, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Carey Mulligan Straight, Blonde Romantic Hairstyle
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles