Katy Perry Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob is a new color for the singer. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry hairstyle, ask your stylist for an angled bob and temporary hair color. Start by parting your hair slightly to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Finish by running a few drops of shine serum over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Short, Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Alexis Grace Short, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles