Jessica Alba Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights is such a pretty style. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by applying smoothing cream to damp hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush. If you have naturally wavy or frizzy hair, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
3. Rub a few drops of shine serum between your palms and glide them over the ends of your bob to hide the appearance of any split ends.
4. For that sexy touch, flip your hair to one side. This will also add volume to your look (which is a huge bonus).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Gemma Arterton Short, Straight, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Gemma Arterton's tousled hairstyle is perfect for short-haired girls. How to get it:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, flip your hair to the side. Let your hair dry naturally to add a bit of texture.
2. If necessary, use a flat iron to smooth down any frizzy sections of hair and to flip out the ends of your hairstyle.
3. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles