Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo hairstyle puts the focus on a contemporary dress and contoured cheeks. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Pull your hair taut to make sure it stays straight. 2. Pull your hair back and pin it against the nape of your neck with bobby pins. 3. Slide a few feather accents into the side of your updo. 4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Cameron Diaz's Short, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Benson's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
Ashley Benson's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle mixes casual with chic for a stunning updo. Get the look:
1. To get Ashley Benson's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using your fingers to enhance natural texture.
2. Create a side part, and then begin wrapping random sections of hair around a styling wand. Be sure to leave your ends pin-straight, not curled under.
3. Next, gather your hair back into a low, messy bun at the back of your head. Secure with an elastic. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Ashley Benson
Cody Horn's Short, Chic, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Rooney Mara, Funky, Black Updo with Straight Bangs
Rooney Mara Chic, Sophisticated, Straight, Black Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Evan Rachel Wood Chic, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Amy Poehler Short, Blonde, Curly Updo
Evan Rachel Wood Chic, Edgy, Blonde Updo
AnnaLynne McCord Short, Romantic, Blonde, Curly Updo
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Samaire Armstrong Short, Wavy, Blonde Updo
Nicole Murphy Short, Black Updo
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde Updo
Pink's Straight, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Stroup Short, Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Kristen Stewart Short, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's no-fuss updo is perfect for that early morning jog or last minute market run. See how to get the look:
1. No time to shower? No problem -- just run a dab of styling mousse through your hair and finger comb it back into a messy bun.
2. If you have shorter layers that keep slipping out, pin them back with bobby pins. Better yet, slip on a cute headband to keep them in place and add some flair to your hair (hey, you never know who you'll run into at the gym).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Natalie Portman Chic, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Rihanna Short Updo
Rihanna's longer-on-top style is rolled up and back for a glam evening look. Get the look:
1. Apply medium-hold gel to damp hair and comb through to distribute.
2. Blow dry the top with a 1-inch round brush. Roll hair up and away from the face to create the smooth, glam curls. Once hair is dry, pin back any strands that aren't cooperating.
3. Set with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles