Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo hairstyle puts the focus on a contemporary dress and contoured cheeks. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Pull your hair taut to make sure it stays straight. 2. Pull your hair back and pin it against the nape of your neck with bobby pins. 3. Slide a few feather accents into the side of your updo. 4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Rooney Mara, Funky, Black Updo with Straight Bangs
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.