Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.