Rooney Mara Chic, Sophisticated, Straight, Black Updo
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde Updo
Jessica Stroup Short, Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Kristen Stewart Short, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Rihanna Short Updo
Rihanna's longer-on-top style is rolled up and back for a glam evening look. Get the look:
1. Apply medium-hold gel to damp hair and comb through to distribute.
2. Blow dry the top with a 1-inch round brush. Roll hair up and away from the face to create the smooth, glam curls. Once hair is dry, pin back any strands that aren't cooperating.
3. Set with firm-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles