Jessica Paré's Short, Wavy, Brunette, Chic Hairstyle
1. To get Jessica Paré's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with a shine serum and a heat protecting spray, then blow dry.
2. Create a deep side part and secure one side behind your ear using a bobby pin.
3. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl face-framing sections away from your face.
4. Use your fingers to tousle and separate the curls for a piecey look.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Jessica ParÉ Hairstyles
Rihanna's Short, Edgy, Chic, Wavy Hairstyle
Rihanna's Short, Edgy, Chic, Wavy Hairstyle is a glamorous look for asymmetrical haircuts. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a styling moisturizer to dry hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling 1-inch sections with a medium-sized curling iron. Spray each section with a flexible-hold hairspray, then clamp your hair at the root and curl down until you reach your ends. Pull the curling iron out gently while the section is still curled, and clip your curl to your scalp to hold it in place.
3. Once all of your hair is curled and clipped, allow your hair to cool for about 10 minutes. Then remove the clips and brush through your curls using a vented brush.
4. Spray your hair with a shine serum, then use a fine tooth comb to smooth any stubborn pieces.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Milla Jovovich's Short, Edgy, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katherine Heigl Short, Wavy, Formal, Blonde Bob
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style shoulder-length hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly off-center.
2. Apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap 1-inch sections at a time around a medium-sized curling iron to get loose waves.
4. Mist your waves with a bit of salt spray, and finger comb through them to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles