India de Beaufort's Short, Romantic, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jenna Dewan with a Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle Pictures
Jenna Dewan’s Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle pairs well with winged liner and red lips. Get the look:
1. To get Jenna Dewan’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair for extra texture and hold. Make a side part in your hair.
2. Spray your hair with a shine spray.
3. Curl your hair away from your face with a 1-inch curling wand.
4. Tuck your hair behind one ear.
5.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles
Sarah Hyland with a Short, Brunette, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Sarah Hyland’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry, using your fingers to add texture. Part your hair to the side. 2. Wave your hair with a 1-inch curling wand. 3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Evan Rachel Wood's Short, Blonde, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Short, Romantic, Black, Wavy Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Short, Romantic, Black, Wavy Hairstyle is elegant, but still on-trend. Steal her style:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a round brush or comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair, then use a flat iron to smooth hair out evenly. Be sure to straighten your bangs naturally and sweep them over to one side.
3. Next, begin wrapping 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair around a small barrel styling wand. Start from the back about three inches away from your roots, then work your way through to the ends.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, use your fingers to pull the curls apart gently.
5. Spritz shine serum over your hair then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle is reminiscent of a 1920's flapper look. Here's how hairstylist Natasha Sunshine says to steal her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgen's hairstyle, start with wet or damp hair.
2. After blotting out excess water with a towel, part your hair to the side and apply a generous amount of gel through your hair.
3. Starting with the hair around your face, place one finger over a section of hair (near the part), and pull the hair forward to create a wave pattern.
4. Pin it in place to set the wave. Do this however many times you'd like, the more pins you use, the more finger waves you'll get.
5. Once the wave has set, remove the pins and mist your finger waves generously with strong-hold hairspray to keep the style in place.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jane Lynch Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Nettles Short, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee Short, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.