Anne Hathaway with a Short, Wavy, Brunette, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures, Photos, and More - Beauty Riot
1. To get Anne Hathaway’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then rough dry using your hands. Push your hair up as you go to create volume. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 1 1/4-inch curling wand and wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the barrel in opposite directions. Hold each section for 10 seconds before releasing. 3. Spray your hair with a salt spray. 4. Scrunch your hair with your hands to define curls and add texture. 5. Use your hands to smoothe a shine serum over your hair. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More
Milla Jovovich's Short, Sophisticated, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Short, Chic, Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Hayden Panettiere Sophisticated, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Jane Lynch Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.