India de Beaufort's Short, Romantic, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Short, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Short, Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Brittany Snow’s Short, Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle is a great way to make shorter haircuts look flirty. Steal her style:
1. To get Brittany Snow’s hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a volumizing mousse to your hair, focusing on your roots.
3.Then create a deep side part and use your fingers to twist sections of your hair away from your face. Use a styling pomade as necessary.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Ali Larter Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Toni Braxton Tousled, Black Hairstyle
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Tousled, Edgy Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle is a gorgeous way to style shoulder-length hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly off-center.
2. Apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap 1-inch sections at a time around a medium-sized curling iron to get loose waves.
4. Mist your waves with a bit of salt spray, and finger comb through them to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle is a sophisticated way to style short hair. See how:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, part damp hair slightly to the side to start.
2. Rub a generous amount of volumizing mousse through the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of it.
4. Spritz your waves with spray gel and tousle them gently with your hands.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles