Ashley Greene's Sophisticated, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Half Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Half Updo Hairstyle is perfect for highlighting a bold beauty look. Steal her style:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, smooth a frizz taming serum throughout your hair. Then use a soft brush to distribute the product evenly.
3. Next, create an exaggerated side part, then brush the top quarter section of your hair to the back of your crown. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish by misting your hair all over with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Chloe Moretz Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Frieda Pinto Long, Straight, Black Half Updo
Hilary Duff Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Blake Lively Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Kate Middleton Chic, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Pippa Middleton Sexy, Sophisticated, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo is a flirty way to style long hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part towel-dried hair down the center to start.
2. Apply texturizing mousse from root to tip, and let your hair air dry to bring out your natural texture.
3. Separate a section of hair horizontally from ear to ear, and gather it back into a half updo.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Catt Sadler Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Emma Roberts Straight, Black, Chic Half Updo
Emma Roberts' sleek hairstyle is very chic and sophisticated. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten your hair even more, until it looks nice and sleek.
3. Rub some styling gel through the top of your hair and brush it back into a half updo, making sure it's nice and smooth. Secure it with a barrette or clips.
4. Bring hair over one shoulder. Spritz a new (or old and unused) toothbrush with a bit of strong-hold hairspray and gently sweep over the top of your head to get rid of flyaways.
Kristin Cavallari Straight, Blonde Half Updo
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Jessica Alba Blonde Half Updo
Jessica Alba's voluminous half up style is sassy, sweet and also sophisticated -- it's ideal for going out. Tips to style:
1. Work a small drop of volumizing gel or lotion into hair, then blow dry as usual.
2. Divide hair into two large sections (think top and bottom), then section each off.
3. Tease the upper portion to create a big, bowl-like effect, then slick back the sides and pin it back gently; spray with hairspray to hold.
4. Delicately curl the second section (ends only) to get a flipped-out effect.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles