Ashley Greene's Sophisticated, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Half Updo Hairstyle
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Chloe Moretz Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Frieda Pinto Long, Straight, Black Half Updo
Hilary Duff Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Christina Aguilera Long, Wavy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Half Updo
Blake Lively Straight, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Half Updo
Kate Middleton Chic, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Pippa Middleton Sexy, Sophisticated, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Mandy Moore Romantic, Red, Half Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Garner Long, Sophisticated, Prom, Brunette Half Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Catt Sadler Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Marisa Tomei Medium, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Emma Roberts Straight, Black, Chic Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Straight, Blonde Half Updo
Ashley Greene Long, Sophisticated Half Updo with Highlights
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Jessica Alba Blonde Half Updo
Jessica Alba's voluminous half up style is sassy, sweet and also sophisticated -- it's ideal for going out. Tips to style:
1. Work a small drop of volumizing gel or lotion into hair, then blow dry as usual.
2. Divide hair into two large sections (think top and bottom), then section each off.
3. Tease the upper portion to create a big, bowl-like effect, then slick back the sides and pin it back gently; spray with hairspray to hold.
4. Delicately curl the second section (ends only) to get a flipped-out effect.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles