Nicole Kidman's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood's Blonde, Sophisticated, Party, Updo, Hairstyle
Eva Amurri's Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Updo, Hairstyle
Dreama Walker's Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Eva Longoria's Sophisticated, Brunette, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Cheryl Burke Long, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Alison Sweeney Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party, Prom Hairstyle
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight and sleek.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your head and comb it through well to distribute it.
3. Using a paddle brush, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it tightly with an elastic.
4. Take a small section of hair from beneath your ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Pin down the ends with bobby pins.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Anna Kendrick Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Romantic, Tousled, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Alicia Keys Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black, Party Updo
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Tousled, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Fergie Medium, Sophisticated, Party, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Brooke Burke Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Amy Poehler Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Sophisticated, Chic, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's Sophisticated, Chic, Wavy, Brunette Updo is a gorgeous look for your next party. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing product to your damp hair, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to tease the front sections of your hair for more texture.
4. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a low chignon at the nape of your neck. Keeping your hair loose, pin up sections of your hair using bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Leona Lewis Sexy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette, Party Updo
Katy Perry Romantic, Funky, Party Updo
Katy Perry's Romantic, Funky, Party Updo looks uber-sophisticated. Here's how Frederic Fekkai stylist Renato Campora created it for the 2011 AMA's:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing spray gel to wet hair to give it a firm base.
2. Blow dry your hair while brushing it through with a flat brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron throughout your hair to create body while giving it a sturdy foundation.
4. Use a teasing comb to heavily tease your hair all over. Push the front of the hair forward, and wrap the rest into a French twist. Secure it with hairpins.
5. Finish by spraying your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ashley Tisdale Long, Sexy, Party, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sofia Vergara's Long, Curly, Sexy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle is a great way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Sofia Vergara's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the top layer of your hair to add some flair.
4. Finger comb through the curls and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Sofia Vergara Hairstyles
Alison Brie Funky, Sophisticated, Edgy, Party, Brunette Updo
Eva Longoria Party, Brunette Updo
Heather Morris Sophisticated, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Taylor Swift Long, Sophisticated, Romantic, Party Hairstyle
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's long, blonde, curly locks are perfect for a sexy date night. To get the look:
1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush. It doesn't have to be perfect, though -- so don't spend too much time on this step.
2. Then, take a 1-inch curling iron and curl your hair, but stop at your cheekbone. That's because you want your hair to be straight from your roots to your cheeks. Curl all your hair in the same direction (twirling toward your face), so you get uniform waves.
3. Once all your hair is curled, comb over the straight portions to get it sleek and smooth, and mist your hair with a holding spray.
4. Sweep your hair to one side to finish the look.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles