Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is cool style best paired with quirky accessories and a maroon lip. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to straighten your hair.
3. Run a bit of gel through the crown of your hair and brush it into a low, tight ponytail.
4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Lydia Hearst Medium, Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Cat Deeley Long, Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Short, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Kirsten Dunst Chic Bob
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sexy, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Brunette Bob
Jessica Simpson Short, Blunt Bob
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles