Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Straight, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, pulling up at the root for lift and then turning the brush several times to add subtle shape. 3. Rub styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create soft definition. 4. For an edgier vibe like Ashley's, try a clip-in hair extension or temporary hair mascara in a bright shade, like magenta. 5. Finish by misting hair lightly with shine serum. See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Katy Perry Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy Bob is a new color for the singer. See how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry hairstyle, ask your stylist for an angled bob and temporary hair color. Start by parting your hair slightly to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Finish by running a few drops of shine serum over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Nicole Richie Straight, Chic, Funky, Blonde, Party Updo with Bangs
Kelly Obsbourne Straight, Funky, Edgy Updo
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Lady Gaga Short, Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Bai Ling Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Alexis Grace Short, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Funky, Blonde Updo
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Straight, Edgy, Funky Updo
Jessica Alba's teased updo is a super chic look. Steal her style:
1. Spritz damp roots with volumizing spray and let it set while you air dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to backcomb the top of your head.
3. When you reach the height you want, mist your hair with hairspray until it feels slightly stiff, and gently comb it back.
4. Gather all of your hair into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins. Make sure to leave volume at the top, or all that work from steps 1-3 will be for nothing.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles