Dania Ramirez Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Funky Updo
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Long, Straight Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristin Chenoweth Layered Shag
Keyshia Cole Funky, Blonde, Short Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Julianne Moore Medium-Length, Straight Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's straight locks make a sophisticated look that helps soften her strong jaw line. What to do:
1. Apply styling mousse to damp hair and work it through to add extra volume. Part hair down the middle.
2. Using a medium or large round brush, blow dry hair. Start at roots and slowly pull the brush through to the end of 2- or 3-inch sections of hair, which will add volume on the top and smooth out any waves or frizziness.
3. Using a straightening iron, finish smoothing out any sections of hair that are wavy or frizzy.
4. Put a small amount of hair wax on your fingers and shape the ends of hair towards the direction you want them to lay. Finish the look with a quick hit of shine spray.
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles