Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Tyra Banks Red, Medium-Length, Sedu Hairstyle
Tyra Banks Long, Straight Hairstyle
Tara Reid Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Straight, Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's sleek, straight brunette hair is a dramatic shift from her usual hairstyles, so try this style if you want to mix things up. To get her look:
1. To start, apply smoothing cream if you have wavy or curly hair and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener, taking your time and making sure the sections of hair are very small, so you can get it really, really straight.
3. Next, use a comb to make a neat part directly down the middle of your crown, all the way back.
4. Finish with a shine mist, to get that extra-glossy look. Then sweep your hair behind your shoulders, and you're good to go.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Rose McGowen Long, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Rachel Bilson's Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Straight, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Straight, Blonde Hairstyle for Homecoming
Paris Hilton Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Paris Hilton Long, Blonde Half Updo
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicky Hilton Sexy, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicky Hilton Straight Half Updo for Oval Faces
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Mischa Barton Long, Straight, Sexy Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Melissa Reeves Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Megan Fox Long, Straight Hairstyle
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Mariska Hargitay Layered Hairstyle with Long Bangs
Madonna Brunette, Straight Bob
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Rinna Short Hairstyle with Sideswept Bangs
Lisa Rinna Sexy Shag Hairstyle
Lisa Rinna Shag Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Layered Shag
Kristin Cavallari Long, Straight Hairstyle
Kristian Alfonso Medium, Straight Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Long Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's simple, straight down-'do is a basic yet beautiful everyday look. What to do:
1. Start by applying a frizz-fighting styling lotion to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, apply tension in a downward direction while blow drying hair straight. Don't bother trying to give the ends any bend whatsoever, as sleekness is what you're going for here.
3. Once hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a heat protectant, shine-enhancing spray, then run a straightening iron over each section.
4. Finish the style by rubbing pomade through strands to create definition.
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.