Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's mane is gorgeously flowy and her rich color is boosted by a high-shine finish. What to do:
1. Shampoo and condition hair using straight-boosting formulas.
2. Apply a defrizzing product to wet hair (avoid the roots), and blow it dry with a vent brush. Aim the airflow down the hair shaft only (it keeps the cuticles smoother, for a high-shine finish).
3. When your hair is 80 percent dry, section hair into three layers (like a layer cake) and dry the bottom, middle, then the top until each layer is 100 percent dry, using a boar-bristle brush. Don't forget to point that airflow south.
4. Hit the ends with a little shine serum.
5. Create a 2-inch long side part, tuck hair behind your other ear, and you're set.
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
1. To get Kristen Bell’s hairstyle, part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair. 3. Apply shine serum to any fly-aways. 4. Tuck your hair behind one ear. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Heidi Klum's Long, Sexy, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge's Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Straight, Sexy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's Long, Straight, Sexy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle looks gorgeous and sophisticated. Here's how recreate her look:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply a generous amount of smoothing or straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight with a paddle brush.
3. Use a round brush to dry the bottom of your hair to give more body to your look.
4. Lastly, mist your entire look with shine spray and bring hair over one shoulder for a seductive touch.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Amanda Michalka Long, Straight, Sexy, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman Long, Straight, Layered, Red Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Chic, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Eve Straight, Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated Updo
Julie Bowen Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
JoJo Long, Straight, Black Hairstyle
Carmen Electra Straight, Romantic Hairstyle
Hailee Steinfeld Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Ponytail
Ali Larter Long, Straight, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Straight, Sexy, Black Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Straight, Sexy, Black Hairstyle looks so silky on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Apply straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Alicia Keys Sexy, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Ponytail
Mila Kunis Long, Layered, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Teri Hatcher Layered, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Miranda Kerr Medium, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Marlee Matlin Medium, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Long, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Eva Mendes Long, Sexy Hairstyle
Jenni "Jwoww" Farley Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Short, Straight, Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Highlights is such a pretty style. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by applying smoothing cream to damp hair right when you get out of the shower.
2. Blow dry your hair straight using a round brush. If you have naturally wavy or frizzy hair, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra sleek.
3. Rub a few drops of shine serum between your palms and glide them over the ends of your bob to hide the appearance of any split ends.
4. For that sexy touch, flip your hair to one side. This will also add volume to your look (which is a huge bonus).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Dianna Agron Straight, Sexy, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Beyonce Knowles Straight, Sexy, Brunette Updo
Audrina Patridge Long, Sexy, Straight Hairstyle
Heather Morris Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle
Ellen Barkin Short, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Victoria Justice Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Victoria Justice's straight look is a great choice for long hair. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Run a flat iron over any wavy sections of hair to tame them.
4. Apply some styling wax on your fingertips and rake them through your hair to add more movement.
See More Victoria Justice Hairstyles
Saffron Burrows Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Rachel Smith Long, Straight, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle
Brooklyn Decker Long, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katee Sackhoff Romantic, Blonde Updo
Kaley Cuoco Long, Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Joanna Krupa Long, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jaslene Gonzalez Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Sexy Hairstyle
Amanda Michalka Medium, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Cindy Crawford Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Black Updo
AnnaLynne McCord Long, Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Rachel McAdams Medium, Straight, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Kourtney Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Janet Jackson Chic, Black, Straight Updo
Mila Kunis Long, Straight, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Tousled Half Updo
Sarah Jessica Parker Straight, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Medium, Straight, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Blake Lively Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Ashley Greene Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Aniston Straight, Layered Hairstyle with Highlights
Kristen Bell Sexy, Tousled, Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Whitney Port Long, Chic, Layered Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Straight, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Claire Danes Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Chic, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Amy Adams Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Carmen Electra Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Ellen Page Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Straight, Edgy, Funky Updo
Jessica Alba's teased updo is a super chic look. Steal her style:
1. Spritz damp roots with volumizing spray and let it set while you air dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to backcomb the top of your head.
3. When you reach the height you want, mist your hair with hairspray until it feels slightly stiff, and gently comb it back.
4. Gather all of your hair into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins. Make sure to leave volume at the top, or all that work from steps 1-3 will be for nothing.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles