Katharine McPhee Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Beyonce Knowles Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Braids and Twists
Eva Longoria Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Thick, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Christina Aguilera Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.