Solange Knowles' Thick, Brunette, Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Emily Blunt's Medium, Thick, Edgy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Emily Blunt’s hairstyle, comp damp hair into a middle part. For added smoothness, apply a serum. 2. Divide hair into three sections. Using a small round brush, blow dry small sections completely straight. 3. For added straightness, flat iron hair, and at the ends bend the strands inward. 4. Apply shine serum to fly-aways. See More Emily Blunt Hairstyles
Beyonce Knowles Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Braids and Twists
Faith Hill Thick, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Party, Edgy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Natalie Portman Funky, Romantic Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Jennifer Lopez Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Romantic, Edgy, Black Updo
Vanessa Hudgens' topknot works best on long hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing cream through hair and comb through well.
2. Brush your hair up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and wrap it around the elastic until you form a large topknot. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Spritz hairspray on your fingers or an unused toothbrush and smooth back any flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.