Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles