Heidi Montag Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Mena Suvari Short, Wavy Bob
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Medium, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Martina McBride Long, Straight, Layered Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Chic, Short, Shag Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles