Julianne Hough Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Sophisticated, Thick, Blonde Hairstyle is a sexy way to style your hair for an event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair, and blow dry straight under low heat using a round boar bristle brush. Lift up the sections of hair near the crown to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the ends of your hair to straighten them even more.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Sophisticated, Red, Hairstyle is a chic way to style long, thick hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side.
2. Apply thickening mousse to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap large sections of it around a 2-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist your hairstyle with anti-humidity hairspray to finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Sophisticated, Sexy, Thick, Brunette Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat using a round brush.
2. Once all of your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Rake your fingers through the curls to separate them.
3. Finish by misting your hairstyle with shine spray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Mandy Moore Thick, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Thick, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Kim Kardashian Long, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Highlights
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Thick, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's natural waves look gorgeously voluminous. Steal her style:
1. Part your damp hair to the side. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and blow dry using a round brush to add volume.
2. Wrap large sections of your hair around hot rollers and let them cool.
3. Take out the rollers and brush out your waves with a paddle brush.
4. Mist your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
Kim Kardashian Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Vanessa Hudgens Romantic, Edgy, Black Updo
Vanessa Hudgens' topknot works best on long hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing cream through hair and comb through well.
2. Brush your hair up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and wrap it around the elastic until you form a large topknot. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Spritz hairspray on your fingers or an unused toothbrush and smooth back any flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Tia Mowry Short Bob with Bangs
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sophisticated, Curly Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles