Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Edgy, Tousled, Ponytail Hairstyle
1.To get Selena Gomez's look, apply a volumizing mousse and heat protectant to damp hair, and blow dry with a round brush to add volume. 2. Use a medium barrel curling iron to curl random sections of your hair, giving it some texture. Spray with a flexible hold hairspray. 3. Take your fingers and glide them through your hair to pull it back into a loose mid-height ponytail. Use your fingers to pull the hair at your scalp forward to create height and volume. 4. Grab a small section of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to hide the elastic. Secure with bobby pins. 5. Set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Mae Whitman's Medium, Brunette, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle
Gemma Arterton's Tousled, Edgy, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Gemma Arterton's Tousled, Edgy, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle makes a slightly messy look seem glamorous. Steal her style:
1. To get Gemma Arterton's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to dry hair and tousle throughout.
2. Create a center part, and then loosely waves sections of your hair using a flat iron. Clamp sections with your iron and wave them outward away from your face.
3. Tease your hair at the crown and sides, then gather your hair backward, allowing pieces in the front to fall naturally.
4. Twist your hair in the back to form a messy bun shape, and then pin pieces securely using multiple bobby pins. Make sure to maintain volume at your crown as you pin and tuck.
5. Twist and pin some front pieces back toward your updo, and then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgen's Medium, Black, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Edgy, Wavy, Tousled, Party Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Edgy, Wavy, Tousled, Party Hairstyle is a perfect look, especially if you have ombre hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry your roots using a round brush. Use a diffuser to create natural texture at your ends.
2. Create a deep center part then mist a heat protecting spray throughout your hair.
3. Using a styling wand, wrap sections of your hair away from your face. Make sure to hold sections wrapped for just a few seconds, then let loose.
4. Brush through your waves with a paddle brush to loosen them.
5. Finish with a spritz of workable hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart's Tousled, Brunette, Edgy, Chic Hairstyle
January Jones' Edgy, Tousled, Medium, Blonde, Hairstyle
Nicki Minaj's Medium, Funky, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart's Medium, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's Edgy, Tousled, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's Edgy, Tousled, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle is an easy rocker look for a night out. To try her look:
1. To get Scarlett Johnasson's hairstyle, apply texturizing spray to day-old hair.
2. Back comb hair on the crown of the head and the sides by your face to create extra volume.
3. Gather your hair up into a loose bun, and pin it in the back of your head.
4. Use a comb to loosen strands on the top of the head, and add any extra volume if necessary. No hair should be hanging down around your face.
5. Mist your edgy style with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place all day or night.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Tousled, Edgy, Funky, Party Hairstyle is a fun way to style a bob. Here's how to steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Tousled, Edgy Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Diane Kruger Chic, Edgy, Tousled Updo with Highlights
Charlize Theron's Short, Curly, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Bob
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Alicia Keys Edgy, Tousled, Sexy, Black Updo
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Rumer Willis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart Sexy, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Medium, Tousled Hairstyle
Emily Browning Short, Tousled, Edgy, Brunette Hairstyle
Malin Akerman Tousled, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde, Edgy, Tousled Bob with Bangs
Dianna Agron Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Taylor Momsen Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Rihanna Curly, Red, Funky Updo
Rihanna's flirty hairstyle will have all eyes on you. See how to get the look:
1. Don't wash your hair the night before -- this look won't hold on squeaky clean hair.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting the barrel in different directions.
3. Sweep all of your hair back into a tousled updo, and secure it with bobby pins. Pull out a few curls here and there to add a quirky feel.
4. Now slip on a fun headband and curl a few pieces of hair around your face. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Hilary Duff Party, Edgy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Keira Knightley Tousled, Brunette, Layered Bob
Taylor Momsen Blonde, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Funky, Blonde Updo
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Funky, Blonde Updo
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Heidi Klum Funky, Edgy, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Claire Danes Blonde, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Short, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Scarlett Johansson's new, shorter hair looks great with her bone structure. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply texturizing mousse to your hair and air dry to bring out its natural texture.
2. If your hair is naturally straight, wrap sections around a 2-inch curling iron to add wave to it.
3. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run them through your hair to make it look piece-y and tousled.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Kristen Stewart Chic, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Sexy, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's modern updo is super trendy. See how to get the look:
1. Comb texturizing cream through hair and brush it up into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic.
2. Split your hair into two or three sections, and wrap each piece of hair around the base of your ponytail. Secure the ends down with bobby pins.
3. Mist your bun with strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
4. Slip on a black headband if you want to add a classier vibe.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Romantic, Curly, Edgy Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kristen Stewart Edgy, Medium, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles