Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Julianne Moore with a Medium, Red, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle Pictures
Julianne Moore’s Medium, Red, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle has a distinctly modern vibe. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a salt spray to add texture. Part your hair to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a 2-inch curling wand. Leave your ends out.
3. Spray your hair with a shine spray.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Anna Kendrick Long, Wavy, Tousled, Romantic, Brunette, Party Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood Chic, Romantic, Tousled, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Carrie Underwood's Chic, Romantic, Tousled, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo is a romantic way to style your hair for a party. Here's how to get the look:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair, and blow dry using a round brush to add body.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap large sections of hair around hot rollers and pin them into place to cool. This will give your hair more lift.
3. Once the rollers are cool, take them out and rake your fingers through your hair to break up the waves.
4. Use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for maximum volume.
5. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair to the nape of your neck. Keep the top section of your hair loose, and braid the rest of your hair into a fishtail. Secure it with an elastic, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Tousled, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Sexy, Sophisticated, Tousled, Formal, Blonde Updo with Highlights
Kate Beckinsale Sophisticated, Chic, Tousled, Curly, Formal, Brunette Updo
Rachel McAdams Romantic, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Julianne Hough Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Long, Curly, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle is so versatile, it can be considered either bohemian or black tie. See how to get it:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for more hold.
2. Part your hair down the middle and apply heat protectant before sectioning hair into 2-inch pieces.
3. Create loose curls by wrapping the bottom half of each section around a 1-inch curling iron.
4. After all of your hair is curled, finish by applying shine spray and running your fingers through the curls.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Brunette Ponytail
Julianne Moore Long, Red Hairstyle
Julianne Moore's Long, Red Hairstyle is a classy way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Julianne Moore's hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply some volumizing mousse to the top half of your hair. When blow drying with a round brush, lift your hair at the roots to add extra volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add a bit of wave to the bottom half of your hair.
4. Finish by misting all over with anti-frizz hairspray.
See More Julianne Moore Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Long, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Shenae Grimes Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Lea Michele's Long, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle is young, hip and sophisticated. See how Dove celebrity stylist Mark Townsend created the look:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, Townsend started by raking a pump of Dove Body & Lift Mousse through damp hair, and he blow dried her hair straight using a round brush.
2. He then sprayed dry hair with Dove Heat Defense Therapy Mist and separated it into three sections. He wrapped two-inch sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron, alternating the curl direction.
3. He sprayed each wave with Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold the shape, and brushed the waves out for the defined, textured effect.
4. To finish, Townsend rubbed a pea-size amount of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream between his hands and raked it through the ends of her hair to smooth flyaways.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Eva Amurri's Blonde, Tousled, Sophisticated Updo with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Tousled, Wavy, Sophisticated Updo
Camilla Belle Long, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Paz Vega Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight, Brunette Updo
Paz Vega's voluminous updo works best on day old hair. See how to get the look:
1. Use a teasing comb to tease the top section of your hair for extra volume.
2. Take the tease section and pin it back, lifting hair up to create a wispy pouf. Use bobby pins to secure it down.
3. Finger comb the rest of your hair into a bun, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Tug at your hair to loosen it a bit, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Paz Vega Hairstyles
Katie Lohmann Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde Updo
Barbara Walters Short, Sophisticated, Tousled, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Emmy Rossum Sophisticated, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Carrie Ann Inaba Romantic, Tousled, Updo
Emily Blunt Chic, Brunette Updo
Mandy Moore Thick, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Anne Hathaway Long, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Curly, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Evan Rachel Wood Tousled, Sophisticated, Red Updo
Minnie Driver Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Long, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Heidi Montag Long, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Pixie Lott Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Julie Benz Romantic Ponytail with Highlights
Julie Benz Blonde, Wavy Updo
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Tousled Half Updo
Sarah Jessica Parker Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Ashlee Simpson Long, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Sexy, Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Ashley Tisdale's tousled curls have us saying "hello there, bombshell." See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in a different direction each time to make them look less precise.
3. Spritz your hair with spray gel and use your hands to gently scrunch them into a pretty bundle of curls.
4. Gather up the top section of hair and clip it back using bobby pins. Bring the rest of your hair over one shoulder for a sexy vibe.
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Taylor Swift Curly, Sophisticated Updo
Christina Applegate Blonde, Layered, Wavy Hairstyle
America Ferrera Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's tousled waves look so gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in one direction, and release the curl after about 8-10 seconds (let go sooner if you want looser curls).
3. Shake out your curls and mist with a fine hairspray, combing through them with your fingers to relax them a bit.
4. Bring both hair over your shoulders for a flirty finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Whitney Port Long, Chic, Layered Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Tina Fey Short, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Romantic, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Keira Knightley Tousled, Romantic Updo
Jessica Biel Wavy, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo
Jessica Biel Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lisa Edelstein Chic Brunette Updo with Bangs
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Long, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
AnnaLynne McCord Medium, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Heidi Montag Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Simpson Sexy, Tousled Updo with Highlights
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Emmy Rossum Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Long, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Part your hair down the middle.
2. Take a large-barrel curling iron and loosely curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections.
3. Use your fingers to separate the waves and tousle them for a beach babe look. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Amanda Seyfried Tousled Updo
1. Don't waste your time with a smoothing cream or shine serum -- this look is meant to look tousled and unkempt (plus you don't have time, remember?!)
2. Instead, put some texturizing cream on your fingers and use them to pull your hair back into a messy bun.
3. Pull out a few strands in front and curl them with a curling iron on the lowest heat setting. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Jessica Alba Tousled, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's swept-back style (with sassy face-framing curl) is whimsical and fun-loving, fabulous for girls longing for a little sizzle. To get the look:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends, then pull it back into a bun and sleep on it.
3. The next morning, remove the hair band and bun, and gently blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Pay close attention to the long, face-framing front of your hair, sweeping it sassily across your forehead; curl any straight-looking strands from your cheekbone down.
5. Pull the rest of your hair back into a low, loose, tousled chignon, securing it with a pin of your choice. Re-curl the front spiral so it's absolutely perf.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles