Scarlett Johansson Tousled, Red Updo
Scarlett Johansson's Tousled, Red Updo is a sexy way to style unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, rub a generous amount of texturizing mousse through the roots of your hair and let it set.
2. Use a teasing comb to backcomb the top section of your hair. Smooth it back with your fingers, and gather all of your hair into a high bun.
3. Secure the bun with an elastic or bobby pins, and tug at the top of your hair to loosen it a bit.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your updo in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Kate Winslet Short, Blonde Hairstyle
Giuliana Rancic Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Giuliana Rancic's Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle is her trademark look. Steal her style:
1. To get Giuliana Rancic's hairstyle, part your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap the ends of your hair around a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to add subtle waves throughout the bottom half of your hair.
4. Finger comb through your waves, and bring them over both shoulders to finish.
See More Giuliana Rancic Hairstyles