Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo is a sleek hairstyle that looks straight off the runways. Get the look:
1. To get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley hairstyle, start by apply a styling gel to damp hair.
2. Use a fine toothed comb to create a deep center part. Comb hair back and to the sides.
3. Pull the remainder of your hair into a tight mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic. If your hair is long enough, twist your ponytail into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray
See More Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hairstyles
Julianne Hough's Sexy, Blonde, Edgy, Updo Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Sexy, Blonde, Edgy, Updo Hairstyle turns a casual messy bun into a glamorous, super chic style. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, spritz a little dry shampoo or hairspray onto your previously washed and dried hair.
2. Divide your hair into two sections, front and back. Next, tease each section with a fine toothed comb.
3. Flip your head over and use your fingers to gather the sections together at the crown of your head. Secure into a ponytail with an elastic.
4. Twist and wrap the loose ends of your ponytail around the elastic and secure with bobby pins. Leave some hair loose for a messy look.
5. Finish by spritzing all over with hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Cobie Smulders' Sexy, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Sexy, Half Updo Hairstyle
Khloe Kardashian's Long, Sexy, Half Updo Hairstyle creates a '60s bombshell look for any girl. Steal her style:
1. To get Khloe Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a root booster to damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a round brush, rotating as you dry to keep the ends turned under.
3. Pull a 2-inch section of hair from the top of your crown and secure with a bobby pin about halfway toward the back of the head.
4. Apply a shine serum to palms and run hands from root to tip to tame any flyaways.
See More Khloe Kardashian Hairstyles
Nina Dobrev's Long, Sexy, Romantic, Wavy, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Nina Dobrev's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and create a deep side part. 2. Blow dry hair with a round brush to create extra volume and body in the hair.
3. Pull hair into a low side chignon, leaving the deep side part. Leave out one 1-inch section of hair.
4. Loosely wrap the 1-inch strand of hair from the chignon around the base of the elastic, fastening the hair with a bobby pin.
5. Use hairspray to set the style and remove frizz.
See More Nina Dobrev Hairstyles
Kat Graham's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Kat Graham's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing serum to wet hair and blow dry straight with a large paddle brush.
2.Pull hair tight at the top of your head, leaving one thick piece at the base free. Secure in a high ponytail with an elastic.
3. Wrap the loose lock of hair around the base of the ponytail and secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Brush a firm hold hairspray over fly-aways. Apply flat iron to ends of hair for an extra-straight look.
See More Kat Graham Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Long, Sexy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Charlize Theron’s hairstyle, apply straightening serum to wet hair and part hair to the side.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, curling ends around the barrel for added bounce.
3. When hair is complete dry, gather hair together over one shoulder and secure with an elastic hair band. The ponytail should hang low.
4. Use a small section of hair to wrap around hair band, and secure the end with a bobby pin.
5. Apply smoothing balm to ends for extra shine.
See More Charlize Theron Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Sexy, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Debra Messing Sexy, Tousled, Red Updo
Dianna Agron Sexy, Sophisticated, Tousled, Formal, Blonde Updo with Highlights
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Carrie Underwood Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Carrie Underwood's Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo is a gorgeous way to style your hair for a party. See how to get the look:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them to the side.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown of your head for extra volume.
3. Brush all of your hair up into a loose ponytail, and twist it into a low bun at the nape of your neck. Secure it with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristin Cavallari Sexy, Curly, Sophisticated, Chic, Blonde Updo
Adrienne Bailon Sexy, Party Updo
Leona Lewis Sexy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette, Party Updo
Alicia Keys Edgy, Tousled, Sexy, Black Updo
Maggie Gyllenhaal Tousled, Sexy, Brunette Updo
Nikki Reed Sexy, Brunette Updo
Lauren Conrad Sexy, Romantic, Wavy Updo
Eve Straight, Sexy, Romantic, Sophisticated Updo
Amanda Seyfried Sexy, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Kaley Cuoco Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Minka Kelly Sexy, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez Sexy Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's Sexy Brunette Updo puts a sexier twist on the ballerina bun. Steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the top half of dry hair.
2. Use a teasing comb to tease hair from your hairline to the crown for all-over volume.
3. Gather all of your hair into a high ponytail, and make sure to leave extra body at the top of your head. Twist the pony into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins.
4. Finish by spraying your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Emma Stone Sexy, Romantic, Red Updo with Bangs
Emma Stone's Sexy, Romantic, Red Updo with Bangs is a fancy way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, start by parting your hair deeply to the side.
2. Apply a generous amount of texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and let it set.
3. Curl the bottom half of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron for the most texture.
4. Twist all of your hair into a low chignon, and secure it with bobby pins.
5. Pull out a few pieces of hair around your face, and spray your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Lea Michele Chic, Brunette Updo
Lea Michele's Chic, Brunette Updo is a sexy way to style day-old hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, start by rubbing some dry shampoo into your roots to add volume.
2. Brush all of your hair back into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
3. Apply a few drops of shine serum to your palms and run them over your hairstyle to add a glossy sheen.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Anna Paquin Sexy, Blonde Updo
Jamie Chung Sexy, Brunette, Prom Updo
Malin Akerman Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Updo
Camilla Belle Sexy, Curly, Brunette, Prom Updo
Dianna Agron Chic, Straight, Blonde Updo
Dianna Agron Straight, Sexy, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Beyonce Knowles Straight, Sexy, Brunette Updo
Kim Kardashian Tousled, Wavy, Sophisticated Updo
Tea Leoni Sexy, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Teresa Palmer Sexy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Lyndsy Fonseca Sexy, Chic, Brunette Updo
Katee Sackhoff Romantic, Blonde Updo
Kim Kardashian Sexy, Black Updo
Carrie Ann Inaba Romantic, Tousled, Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Black Updo
Janet Jackson Chic, Black, Straight Updo
Holly Madison Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Jennifer Love Hewitt Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kristen Bell Sexy, Tousled, Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Black Ponytail
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Alba Straight, Edgy, Funky Updo
Jessica Alba's teased updo is a super chic look. Steal her style:
1. Spritz damp roots with volumizing spray and let it set while you air dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to backcomb the top of your head.
3. When you reach the height you want, mist your hair with hairspray until it feels slightly stiff, and gently comb it back.
4. Gather all of your hair into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins. Make sure to leave volume at the top, or all that work from steps 1-3 will be for nothing.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Nikki Reed Romantic, Brunette Updo
Ashley Greene Chic, Brunette Ponytail
Holly Madison Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Kristin Cavallari Chic, Blonde Updo
Jessica Alba Sexy, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's modern updo is super trendy. See how to get the look:
1. Comb texturizing cream through hair and brush it up into a high ponytail. Secure it with an elastic.
2. Split your hair into two or three sections, and wrap each piece of hair around the base of your ponytail. Secure the ends down with bobby pins.
3. Mist your bun with strong-hold hairspray to make sure it stays in place.
4. Slip on a black headband if you want to add a classier vibe.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Kim Cattrall Romantic, Blonde Updo
Nikki Reed Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Ashley Greene Chic, Brunette Updo
Cameron Diaz Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Emma Stone Curly, Romantic Updo with Bangs
Emma Stone's curly updo is a gorgeous choice for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through dry, unwashed hair and comb through.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. It doesn't have to look perfect, since you'll be putting them up anyway.
3. Leaving out a few strands around your face, gather up all of your curls and tie them into a bun at the back of your head.
4. Mist your updo with strong-hold hairspray to keep it looking glamorous all night long.
Emmanuelle Chriqui Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Jessica Simpson Sexy, Tousled Updo with Highlights
Sarah Michelle Gellar Tousled, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Ponytail
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Katie Cassidy Chic Updo
1. Apply a volumizing foam and blow dry hair straight (but don't worry on making it perfect).
2. Tease the top of your hair to create the wispy look, then pull your hair back into a low bun.
3. Mist generously with hairspray, but hold the can far away from your hair so you don't flatten the teased section.
Jessica Biel Chic, Edgy Updo
1. Rub a shine serum over your hair to start.
2. Blow dry your hair straight and pull it back into a low bun.
3. Leave out a large section of hair in the front and smooth it with a flat iron, curling ends under as you move the iron down your hair.
4. Put on some chandelier earrings and you're ready to rock.
Amanda Seyfried Tousled Updo
1. Don't waste your time with a smoothing cream or shine serum -- this look is meant to look tousled and unkempt (plus you don't have time, remember?!)
2. Instead, put some texturizing cream on your fingers and use them to pull your hair back into a messy bun.
3. Pull out a few strands in front and curl them with a curling iron on the lowest heat setting. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Alba Curly Updo
Jessica Alba's pinned-back curls are romantic, sexy and fun -- fabulous for prom or any special event.
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a diffuser to scrunch and define your curls.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and further curl each using a curling iron to increase ringlet appeal.
5. Tease hair slightly at the crown (for a sexy, rather than flat, boost), then gently pull all of your hair back into a bun, pinning it loosely, but securely, with bobby pins.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jessica Alba Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's chignon is a sexy option for girls looking to show off their full-force bangs and make a bold impact. How to steal her style:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of frizz-fighting, smoothing lotion to hair (including your bangs, of course).
3. Blow dry hair, using a paddle brush to keep hair flat and sleek. Pay close attention to your bang area, making sure each strand is perfectly smooth and sleek.
4. Flat iron completely, then work a drop of shine-boosting serum throughout.
5. Pull everything -- but the bangs -- back into a tight, twisted bun. Secure it with a hairband or clip of your choice.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles