Taylor Swift Wavy, Romantic, Thick, Blonde Updo
Ariana Grande Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle
Ariana Grande's Long Thick Red Updo Hairstyle is a simple way to get an ultra-sophisticated look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a low ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Mandy Moore Thick, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigl Tousled, Chic, Blonde Updo
Hilary Duff Party, Edgy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Sandra Oh Black, Tousled Updo
Natalie Portman Funky, Romantic Updo
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Whitney Port Long, Tousled, Blonde Ponytail
Jennifer Lopez Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Romantic, Edgy, Black Updo
Vanessa Hudgens' topknot works best on long hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing cream through hair and comb through well.
2. Brush your hair up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and wrap it around the elastic until you form a large topknot. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Spritz hairspray on your fingers or an unused toothbrush and smooth back any flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Kim Kardashian Funky Updo
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles