Bethany Mota's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle
Bethany Mota's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle is a trendy, fun way to work with unwashed hair. Get the look:
1. To get Bethany Mota's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair. Work a dry texture spray through hair.
2. Gather half of your hair up on top of your head into a high ponytail.
3. Twist the ponytail around itself and pin in place to create a messy bun.
See More Bethany Mota Hairstyles
Maria Menounos' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, start by creating a deep side part with a tailcomb while your hair is still damp.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant and blow dry with a round brush, flipping out at the ends.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1.75-inch curling iron to curl hair away from your face.
4. Rake your fingers through your curls to create a tousled look. 5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. For a funky element, try a feather extension like Maria's.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Sarah Hyland's Funky, Medium, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Ciara's Medium, Wavy, Funky, Romantic Hairstyle
Rihanna's Funky, Wavy, Black, Updo Hairstyle
Rihanna's Funky, Wavy, Black, Updo Hairstyle is the perfect foundation for a fun hair accessory. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a vented brush.
2. Create a side part and use a 2-inch barrel curling iron to curl all of your hair. Clamp down, spray each section with a medium hold hairspray, and hold for a few moments before releasing.
3. Gather all of your hair to one side and tightly secure with an elastic near the top of your ear. Take a small piece of hair from your side pony and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it. Secure with a bobby pin.
4.Mist your hair with a medium-hold hairspray and tie on a head wrap for an extra touch.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Cameron Diaz's Wavy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Pink's Short, Wavy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle mixes edgy and chic, and looks fabulous with dipped tips. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep middle part and begin wrapping two-inch sections of your hair around a medium-sized styling wand. Make sure to start from the back, wrapping your hair from the root and working your way down.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through the tight curls with your fingers to separate and create volume.
4. Spray a shine serum all over your hair and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks
Rebecca Black's Long, Wavy, Funky, Party Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich's Short, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Funky, Medium, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Funky, Medium, Wavy, Party Hairstyle uses body and color for a funky style. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a small amount of shine serum to your damp hair and part to the side.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a medium round brush to get extra volume.
3. Use large hot rollers to roll 2-inch sections of your hair away from your face until hair is entirely rolled. Wait 20-30 minutes or until rollers are cool to remove them.
4. Gently brush hair out into smooth waves.
5. Mist hair all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Katy Perry's Party, Funky, Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Party, Funky, Wavy, Medium Hairstyle is an especially glamorous look for hair with dipped tips. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to your damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Curling 1-inch sections of hair with a medium-sized curling iron, beginning from eye level and working down.
3. Once hair is curled, brush hair with a boar bristle brush to smooth out the curls. Run a flat iron over front pieces to shape around your face.
4. Finish by misting with shine serum and spraying with hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kelly Osbourne's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Kelly Osbourne's hairstyle, apply volumnizing mousse to wet hair and part hair down the middle.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush.
3. When hair is completely dry, wrap large sections around large hot rollers. Pin curlers in place with bobby pins.
4. Once rollers are cool, remove and loosely finger comb the curls.
5. Apply smoothing serum to ends and mist with hairspray for continuous hold.
See More Kelly Osbourne Hairstyles
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Tousled, Edgy Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Heidi Klum Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Funky, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Heidi Klum Edgy Blonde Updo
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.