Portia de Rossi Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Beyonce Knowles Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Rooney Mara Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Alice Greczyn Long, Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Reese Witherspoon Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Bob
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Wavy, Brunette Bob
Hayden Panettiere Long, Tousled Ponytail
Drew Barrymore Short, Wavy, Romantic Bob
Drew Barrymore Long, Wavy Romantic Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Romantic, Tousled Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Charlize Theron's Romantic Updo with Bangs
Charlize Theron's Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Charlize Theron's Short, Wavy Bob
Charlize Theron's Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Charlize Theron's Curly, Sexy Updo
Charlize Theron's Blonde, Wavy Bob
Cameron Diaz Blonde, Tousled, Wavy Ponytail
Brittany Snow Romantic, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's romantic old-Hollywood style would be perfect for a night at the movies. Get the look:
1. Rub a dime-sized amount of styling cream into your palms and distribute it evenly throughout your hair. Clumps of styling cream in your hair would not be pretty, so be sure to rub it into your palms well.
2. Create a deep side part in your hair on the left and then blow dry all of your hair using a paddle brush from root to tip.
3. Curl bottom 2-inches of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron while holding the curling iron vertical.
4. Spray all over with maximum hold hairspray and pull majority of hair in front of your right shoulder.