Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Naomi Watts Wavy, Blonde Bob
Molly Sims Wavy Updo
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Michelle Williams Blonde Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Curly, Blonde Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Kirsten Dunst Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.