Mary-Kate Olsen Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette Long, Wavy, Layered Hairstyle
Courteney Cox-Arquette's long, fluffy waves make for a sexy date-night style.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Begin blow drying using a large round brush to pull strands straight.
3. When hair is dry, mist 2-inch sections with a styling spray. Holding on to the bottom inch of each section, wrap hair around the outside of a large-barreled curling iron and hold in place for a few seconds. Watch those fingers near the iron -- singed nails are so not cute.
4. Curl sections in alternating directions for a haphazard look. Spray with a light-hold hairspray to set the style.
Kristen Wiig Medium, Wavy, Brunette, Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Rebecca Hall Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Emily Blunt Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Samantha Harris Long, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kylie Minogue Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Jennifer Garner Sexy, Wavy Hairstyle
1. To get the look sans curling iron, loosely braid damp hair and sleep on it. In the morning, apply some texturizing foam and use your fingers to comb through waves.
2. If you only have time in the morning, curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron, then comb through hair with your fingers for a tousled look.
3. Mist your hair with a light-hold hairspray for touchable waves that still have definition.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Susan Ward Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Long, Curly Hairstyle
Shania Twain Wavy Half Updo
Sandra Bullock Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Rosario Dawson's Wavy Updo
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicky Hilton Romantic, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Naomi Watts Wavy, Blonde Bob
Monica Potter Medium-Length, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Wavy, Brunette, Short Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Short, Wavy Bob
Melissa Reeves Long, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Lauren Conrad Wavy, Long Ponytail
Kelly Ripa Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Chic, Short, Shag Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles