Greer Grammer with a Long, Blonde, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Greer Grammer’s Long, Blonde, Wavy, Ponytail is a style that pulls the hair away from your face to reveal natural makeup. Get the look:
1. To get Greer Grammer’s hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Blow-dry your hair upside down, using your hands to add volume.
2. Pull your hair into a loose, low pony and secure with an elastic.
3. Use hairspray to keep the hair around your face lifting back into your ponytail.
4. Spray a salt spray into your ponytail to define curls and add texture.
5. Run shine serum over flyaways with your hands.
6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Greer Grammer Hairstyles
Kieran Shipka with a Medium, Wavy, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Kieran Shipka’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry. Spray a texturizing spray throughout your hair and scrunch to add wave.2. Pull your hair into a ponytail and secure it with an elastic.3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Kieran Shipka Hairstyles
Naya Rivera's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jana Kramer's Brunette, Wavy, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Amy Adams' Long, Wavy, Red, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kate Mara's Chic, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle
Kate Mara's Chic, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle makes a slicked-back style look feminine and glamorous. Steal her style:
1. To get Kate Mara's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part and begin wrapping random sections of hair around a styling wand. Be sure to begin wrapping around your nose-level and work your way down.
3. Rub a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run them over the top of your hair, smoothing your hair backward. Then use a soft brush to slick your hair down evenly.
4. Secure your hair at the nape of your neck with an elastic. Tousle your ponytail ends with your fingers and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kate Mara Hairstyles
Christian Serratos' Wavy, Blonde, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Nikki Reed's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Ponytail Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's, Wavy, Brunette, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Holly Madison's Long, Wavy, Blonde, Ponytail Hairstyle
Minka Kelly's Wavy, Party, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Lucy Hale's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Romantic, Wavy, Black, Ponytail Hairstyle is a glamorous ponytail perfect for thicker hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair and work it in from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then use a heat protecting serum throughout your hair to ensure minimal damage.
2. Begin blow drying your hair in sections using a comb attachment to dry and detangle hair evenly.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch styling wand to wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the wand to create waves. Begin at your eye level and wrap down to ends, making sure to point the wand vertically. Continue with the rest of your hair.
4. Create a deep side part, pull your hair to the other side of your head, away from the side part..
5. Leave out a 1-inch section of your hair at your temple, but gather the rest of your hair and secure into a low, side ponytail behind your ear. Secure with an elastic.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Long, Wavy, Chic, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle is as easy to perfect at home as on the red carpet. To copy her look:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair completely using a large round brush to straighten. Jennifer's hairstylist recommends adding texture spray to create that "second day" feel.
3. Gather hair into a ponytail, about mid-scalp, and secure with an elastic. Wrap a small section of your ponytail around the base to hid your hair tie.
4. Loosen hair around the hairline with your fingers to get a messier look.
5. Finish with extra hold hairspray to keep fly-aways at bay all night.
See More Jennifer Lawerence Hairstyles
Mischa Barton's Wavy, Edgy, Updo, Ponytail Hairstyle
1. To get Mischa Barton's hairstyle, unwashed, day-old hair is best for such a textured style.
2. Brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic, wrapping one piece of hair around the band to hid your hair tie.
3. Curl random pieces of your ponytail with a 1 1/2 to 2 -inch curling iron, depending on how wavy you want it.
4. Finger comb curls to break them up and mist well with hairspray to keep your style looking good all night.
See More Mischa Barton Hairstyles
Kristin Cavallari Long, Chic, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Emma Roberts Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail
Emma Roberts' Tousled, Sexy, Wavy, Blonde Ponytail is an easy look to get with day-old curls. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Roberts' hairstyle, start by applying texturizing mousse through your unwashed hair. Let it set for 10 minutes.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up the bottom half of your waves for extra texture.
3. Using your fingers, gather up all of your hair into a messy ponytail, and secure it with an elastic.
4. Tug out a few pieces of hair for a funkier feel, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Alexa Vega Long, Romantic, Wavy, Brunette, Ponytail
Jordin Sparks Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail
Jordin Sparks' Long, Wavy, Sexy Ponytail is a glamorous way to style your ponytail. See how to get it:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, mist your hair with setting spray and let it set.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Bring all of your hair to one side, and secure it into a low ponytail using an elastic.
4. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingers and rake them through your ponytail to give it more texture.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles