Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Taylor Swift Wavy, Romantic, Thick, Blonde Updo
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Shenae Grimes Long, Thick, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lo Bosworth Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lacey Schwimmer Long, Wavy, Brunette Hair
Jennifer Lopez Long, Thick, Wavy Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Diane Kruger Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Mischa Barton Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Minnie Driver Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Short, Wavy Bob
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Katie Holmes Chic, Short, Shag Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles