Kylie Jenner's Medium, Thick, Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
Kylie Jenner's Medium, Thick, Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle is a voluminous look to pair with bold lashes and a statement choker necklace.
1. To get Kylie Jenner's hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream, and blow dry hair with a large round brush. Create a side part.
2. When hair is completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to add a few full waves at the ends of your hair.
3. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Kylie Jenner Hairstyles
Julianne Hough's Short, Wavy, Tousled, Thick, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
Julianne Julianne Hough's Short, Wavy, Tousled, Thick, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle is a modern, perfectly undone way to style a bob. Get the look:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse and blow dry hair with a round brush.
2. Once hair is completely dry, mist with a heat protection spray and curl loosely with a 2-inch curling iron, alternating directions for a naturally wavy look.
3. Flip hair to one side to create a deep side part.
4. Mist hair with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Katharine McPhee Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Lea Michele's Long, Thick, Wavy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights is a great way to style naturally wavy hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, spritz damp hair with texturizing spray, and rough dry under low heat using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in different directions. When curling the hair near your face, wrap it around the barrel outward, so the waves angle back.
3. Shake out your waves with your fingers, and mist them with flexible-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Amy Adams Long, Wavy, Thick, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Taylor Swift Wavy, Romantic, Thick, Blonde Updo
Nicole Scherzinger Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Scherzinger's Long, Wavy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle is so "old Hollywood." See how to steal her style:
1. To get Nicole Scherzinger's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Brush all of your hair to one side. Wrap large sections of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron. Finger comb through your curls to smooth them into waves.
3. Mist your waves with frizz-free hairspray to tame flyaways.
See More Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
Shenae Grimes Long, Thick, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Britney Spears Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lo Bosworth Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Lacey Schwimmer Long, Wavy, Brunette Hair
Jennifer Lopez Long, Thick, Wavy Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Long, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Thick, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Jessica Parker Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' wavy hairstyle is perfect for a casual outing (and so easy). See how to get the look:
1. Apply texturizing cream to damp hair and braid it overnight.
2. Take out the braids in the morning and spritz your waves with salt spray. Scrunch them with your hands until they dry.
3. Put a bit of styling wax on your ends to make them look more piece-y.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Lauren Conrad Long, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' flirty hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. Steal her style:
1. Rub texturizing cream through day-old hair and let it set. Part your hair down the center for a chic vibe.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Make sure the iron is on a low heat setting, so you don't get too-tight curls.
3. Finger-comb your curls into waves. Put some styling wax on your fingertips and separate the ends of your waves for a piece-y look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Long, Wavy, Blonde Half Updo
Diane Kruger Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Nikki Reed Long, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Long, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' long waves are totally beachy-chic. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through damp hair and braid tightly on both sides of your head. Twist the braids up into buns, pin down the ends and sleep on them overnight.
2. The next morning, take down your hair and finger comb the waves to loosen them.
3. Spritz waves with spray gel and scrunch with your hands to add a messy, tousled look.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Elizabeth Reaser Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lily Cole Long, Wavy, Thick, Red Hairstyle
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Camilla Belle Long, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Mischa Barton Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Minnie Driver Long, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Short, Wavy Bob
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Braided Half Updo
Katie Holmes Chic, Short, Shag Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Wavy, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles