Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
AnnaLynne McCord Chic, Party, Prom, Wedding, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Formal, Black, Wedding Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Kate Bosworth Straight, Romantic, Blonde Updo
Jessica Alba Chic, Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's pretty updo is just a messy bun with a flirty touch. Steal her style:
1. Pick out a 2-inch section of hair at the front of both sides of your head, and pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail.
2. Braid both sections of hair down to below your ear, and gather the braids up with the rest of your ponytail. Take a second elastic and wrap it around, creating a messy bun.
3. Mist your finished updo with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.
Anika Noni Rose Layered Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Penelope Cruz Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.