Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Wedding Updo
Taylor Swift Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Formal, Black, Wedding Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Long, Blonde, Wavy, Half Updo
Dianna Agron Long, Curly, Romantic, Half Updo
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Dianna Agron Long, Straight Half Updo
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Rachel McAdams Braids and Twists Updo for Prom
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.
Anika Noni Rose Layered Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde Updo
Scarlett Johansson's messy, yet glam, hairstyle makes for the perfect statement hair -- ideal if you're looking to stand out from the crowd for the night. Steal her look:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing product and blow dry hair with a diffuser (quell your inner perfectionist -- it's supposed to be a little tousled).
2. Now, take a super-small curling iron, or a crimping tool, and go over all your hair (even your bangs), because even though it's in a bun, you can still see the curls.
3. Next, create a side part -- it only has to go back about two inches, then pull your hair, except for your side-swept bangs, into a loose ponytail very high on your crown.
4. Take the tips of your hair and wrap them loosely around the base of your pony tail, and secure with pins.
5. Finish by pulling out a few small wisps of hair near your ears. And worry not about flyways, the point is to look a little bit messy. Put in a tiara or headband if you really want to up the glam like Johansson did.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Blonde, Romantic Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's curly, romantic hairstyle is perfect for those who love old Hollywood glamour. Steal her look:
1. To start, apply a smoothing cream to damp hair (even the lower layers).
2. Then, blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once hair is completely dry, curl the bottom half of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron.
4. Then, brush your hair back (the top should be smooth), and add pins in the back if your hair if it won't stay put.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray to make sure your hair stays in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Blonde Updo
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Curly Bob
Rachel McAdams Curly Half Updo with Bangs
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Paris Hilton Sophisticated Updo for Round Faces
Paris Hilton Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Paris Hilton Curly, Blonde Half Updo for Round Faces
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Kidman Curly Updo
Nicole Kidman's messy style is an easy updo for curly hair, thick or fine. How to do it:
1. If your hair is not naturally curly, curl your entire head in small sections with a small-barreled curling iron.
2. For naturally curly gals, apply some curl-enhancing mousse or spray and let hair dry naturally.
3. Pull back hair away from face with your hands. In this case you don't have to worry about the frizz factor of your curls, they are supposed to be that way to get this look.
4. Twist hair back into large bun high on your head and pin in place with bobby pins making zigzags or "x"s.
5. Wrap a scarf or fabric headband around your bun, hiding the pins.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Brunette, Curly, Short Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Mandy Moore Long, Tousled Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Blonde Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Kristin Chenoweth Curly, Formal Half-Updo
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Keira Knightley Half Updo for Prom
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katie Cassidy Formal, Wedding Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Kate Winslet Wavy Half Updo
Kate Winslet Blonde, Prom Updo
Kate Winslet Chic, Blonde Updo
Kate Bosworth Wavy, Formal Half-Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Wedding Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Ponytail
Jessica Simpson Curly, Red Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Formal Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba Prom Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's sophisticated, voluminous off-center chignon is fabulous for a glam event or party (think: prom). To get the look:
1. Brush back day-old (meaning, wash hair the day before, not day of) hair.
2. Tease the hair behind your bangs slightly, adding volume at the crown.
3. Pull back the remainder of your hair into an off-center, low pony (secured with a hair band).
4. Twist the pony around the hair band, so as to look like a twisted, full bun, then secure the ends with hair pins (choose ones that match the shade of your hair, so they are less obvious).
5. Straighten your bangs (use a flat iron if necessary), then spray the entire look with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles