Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Wedding Updo
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated, Blonde Updo With Bangs
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Lauren Conrad Straight, Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Kate Bosworth Straight, Romantic, Blonde Updo
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Jessalyn Gilsig Curly Prom Updo
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Hilary Duff Curly Half Updo for Prom
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
AnnaLynne McCord Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
2. Take out your rollers once cool and mist those gorgeous curls with hairspray to keep them in place.
3. Use gel to sweep your bangs back to create a perfectly imperfect windblown look.
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles