Is your long hair up in a non-cute, super lazy ponytail? Break that cycle with these exciting new ways to wear your long hair
Kristen Bell has been seen all over the red carpet with this new take on the classic ponytail. We love how effortless and carefree her hair looks, and can't wait to try it on ourselves. Celebrity hairstylist Angelo David of the Angelo David Salon gave us the lowdown on how to steal this style.
How to get the look:
1. Prepare hair for styling by applying an anti-frizz hair cream. This will help cut down on drying time. David recommends his Angelo David Zero Frizz Control, $19.50.
2. Separate the bang area by pulling a small triangular section in the front of your head.
3. Begin teasing hair in sections, starting from the crown and working your way back.
4. Use a boar bristle brush to create a low ponytail, leaving the bang area out. Secure your ponytail with an elastic, then wrap the elastic with a small section of your ponytail, securing the hair in place with bobby pins.
5. Part your bang area in the middle, then begin creating curls using a 1-inch curling iron. After curling, separate the curls with your fingers to create a tousled, "undone" look.
6. Use hairspray to hold the look. (David's fave hairspray? Redken Fashion Work 12, $14.)
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.