Is your long hair up in a non-cute, super lazy ponytail? Break that cycle with these exciting new ways to wear your long hair
Victoria Justice has amazing long hair that looks especially beautiful in this '60s inspired half updo. Surprisingly, this style requires only minimal work. Alma Qeraxhiu of the Alma G Salon & Spa in New York City explains how to get this look.
How to get the look:
1. Apply volumnizing spray to damp hair. Qeraxhiu recommends PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizer Spray With Keratin Amino Acids, $28.
2. Using your fingers, tousle your hair while blow drying to create body.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a medium-sized round brush to smooth out ends. For a more flowing natural look, use a curling iron to loosely curl the ends once dry.
4. Lightly tease the crown of your hair for body.
5. Loosely pull back the front of your hair and pin, pulling a few stray strands down to frame your face.
6. Mist look with hairspray. Qeraxhiu suggests L'Oreal Elnett Flexible Hold, $12.99.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.