See how stars lose weight -- and get some expert tips to do it yourself (healthily!)
Jennifer Hudson is the latest Weight Watchers spokeswoman -- and seeing her stunning figure has us reaching for the phone. But of course it isn't a perfect system. Braverman weighs the pros and cons:
• It's an affordable program
• More or less easy to follow
• Great for long term weight loss and maintenance
• Need to buy some of their products
• Counting points every time you eat can be tedious -- and it isn't always the best gauge of nutritional value. (Example: a candy bar may contain the same calories/points as a large sandwich, but it's not as healthy.)
• Also requires attending classes on a regular basis, which is not practical for a lot of people that have a busy lifestyle and jobs that require constant traveling.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.