We stalked the red carpet to see which celebs brought the glam this year
Guess we're not the only ones who think Adele is making a huge impression on Hollywood. Kelly Osbourne's makeup look at the 2011 Emmys definitely paid tribute to the singer, don't you think? Check out the steps below to see how celebrity makeup artist John Stapleton created her glam eye makeup.
1. First, apply a nude-colored eyeshadow to your eyelids (Stapleton used MAC Eye Shadow in Vex , $15).
2. Next, smudge a smoky charcoal shadow on the outer half of your lids, and blend it out softly. Use a dark eye pencil to place a distinct V shape in your crease.
3. Apply black liquid liner to your upper lash line, and slightly wing it out when you reach the outer corner of your eye. Try resting your elbow on the sink or countertop for a steady hand.
4. Make sure to curl your lashes, and apply two coats of volumizing mascara to add drama to your look (try L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, $7.29).
5. Last but not least, use a clear brow gel to groom and set your brows.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.