You can buy plastic bins at the dollar store to organize your beauty products, OR try some of these über creative ways to keep things in order
Here's a secret: Your cheese grater doesn't want to grate cheese. What it really wants to do is show off your earrings. Give it a chance.
What You Need:
• small cheese grater
• small metal hooks (used to hang pictures)
• four beads (the hooks should fit inside the bead holes)
• strong glue, like E-6000
1. Paint the cheese grater a fun color.
2. Once dry, attach the four hooks, one to each corner of the bottom of the cheese grater using the strong glue. Place a piece of tape over the hook to hold it in place until the glue is dry.
3. Once the glue has dried, remove the tape, and put the bead on the curved part of the hook. This will protect the surface of your furniture.
4. Hang earrings from all the different holes in the cheese grater.
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.