Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Amy Paffrath is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Amy Paffrath photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Amy Paffrath. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Amy Paffrath's Short, Straight, Blonde, Wedding Half Updo Hairstyle
Amy Paffrath's Short, Straight, Blonde, Wedding Half Updo Hairstyle is a fun look for parties or weddings that call for formal outfits. Steal her style:
1. To get Amy Paffrath's hairstyle, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height, then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some strong-hold hairspray to hold in place.
See More Amy Paffrath Hairstyles