Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Kelly Clarkson is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Kelly Clarkson photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Kelly Clarkson. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Kelly Carlson Short, Tousled, Sophisticated, Brunette Bob
Kelly Carlson's voluminous bob look so sexy. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to towel-dried hair.
2. Flip your hair over and blow dry roughly with your hands for a few minutes to add volume.
3. Switch to a round brush and finish drying your hair, making sure to lift hair up and out.
4. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your bob for a more haphazard feel. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Kelly Carlson Hairstyles
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Long Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's simple, straight down-'do is a basic yet beautiful everyday look. What to do:
1. Start by applying a frizz-fighting styling lotion to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, apply tension in a downward direction while blow drying hair straight. Don't bother trying to give the ends any bend whatsoever, as sleekness is what you're going for here.
3. Once hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a heat protectant, shine-enhancing spray, then run a straightening iron over each section.
4. Finish the style by rubbing pomade through strands to create definition.
Kelly Clarkson Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's tousled, wavy hairstyle works as well for everyday as it does for a casual date night. Get the look:
1. Comb a volumizing mousse through damp (not soaking wet) hair.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots to add volume.
3. When hair is dry, spray 2-inch sections with a curl-enhancing spray that offers soft hold. Then wrap each section around a large-barreled curling iron, curling away from the face for that Farrah Fawcett/"Charlie's Angels" look.
4. Finger-comb curls to separate, then spray with a light-hold hairspray.
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Kelly Clarkson with a Long, Blonde, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle brings old Hollywood glamour to the 21st Century. Get the look:
Ke$ha's Long, Blonde, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Blonde, Edgy, Wavy Hairstyle is a glamorous look that takes on a whole new attitude when dyed a vibrant color. Get the look:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and part in the center.
2. Then, blow dry evenly using a large round brush. As you blow dry, hold each section around the brush for ten seconds and set with a cool shot.
3. Finish by misting hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Ke$ha's Hairstyles
Ke$ha's Straight, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Ke$ha's Straight, Blonde, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs adds volume and texture to a sleek hair look. Steal her style:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush and lifting at your roots.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a root-lifting spray onto your roots for added volume. Use your fingers to sift your roots as you go.
3. Run a flat iron throughout your hair to tame any flyaways and smooth out your bangs.
4. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Romantic Blonde Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Blonde, Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle is a great way to give long hair an old Hollywood vibe. Get the look:
1. To get Ke$ha’s hairstyle, apply a volumizing cream to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush, lifting at the roots for maximum volume.
2. Create a deep side part using the arch of your left eyebrow as a placement guide.
3. Apply a heat protectant and roll wide sections of hair into a large hot rollers and secure. Let the rollers sit for 25 minutes.
4. Remove rollers and use bobby pins to secure the left side of your hair tightly behind your left ear.
5. Finish by misting a strong hold hairspray throughout.
See More Ke$ha
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle is an easy way to add rocker chic texture to longer haircuts. Get the look:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift at the roots for volume.
2. Create a middle part, then wrap sections of your hair around a styling wand. Mist each section with hairspray before wrapping, and hold for a few moments before releasing.
3.Spritz a texturizing spray throughout your hair, then rake through your waves with your fingers to create a messy, tousled look.
4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Ke$ha Blonde, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Ke$ha's tousled waves are the ultimate bohemian look. Steal her style:
1. Forget about washing your hair, this look works best on dirtier hair. Rub a large dallop of texturizing mousse through day-old hair and braid it overnight.
2. The next morning, take out your braids and spritz your waves with salt spray. Use your hands to scrunch them and let them dry.
3. Spritz your roots with some volumizing spray and blow dry while lifting hair at the roots to add sexy volume.
Ke$ha Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Wavy, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle is a daring look. See how to get it:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start. Run a generous amount of thickening mousse through your hair from root to tip.
2. Separate your hair into four sections. Braid a few sections, and twist the other sections. Secure all of your hair into a bun at the top of your hair, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, take out the braids and twists and run your fingers through your hair. Mist your waves with salt spray, and scrunch them with your hands.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Ke$ha Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Curly, Blonde Hairstyle looks gorgeous in the summertime. Steal her style:
1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, apply wave-enhancing cream to damp hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap small sections of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to touch up your waves.
3. Mist all over with texturizing spray, and tousle your hair with your hands.
See More Ke$ha Hairstyles
Ke$ha's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
Ke$ha's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle is a trendy take on old Hollywood glamour. Get the look:
1. To get Kelly Clarkson's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part, then mist your hair with a heat protectant spray.
3. Curl 2-inch sections of your hair using a large barrel curling iron, curling hair away from your face.
4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See more Kelly Clarkson Hairstyles